*Mandatory Pre-requisite – Bitesize Bluebeam 1: Baseline Basics
Whether you’re tracking install progress or running a QA/QC final walk, this course was developed for design and construction professionals in both the office and jobsite looking for ways to build consistency, speed and accuracy of data collection. Learn to create and place custom punch symbols, quickly embed images or videos, and create summary reports.
Bitesize Bluebeam 5: Collecting Field Data will help you understand:
- Create and place punch symbols to denote status or deficiencies.
- Embed field images or videos to clearly show site conditions.
- Generate reports integrated directly with document markups.
- See industry examples from your competitors.
CCA Member $169 (+GST) Non-Member $299 (+GST)
Troy DeGroot – Bluebeam Certified Instructor, UChapter 2 (Owner)
As a Bluebeam Certified Consultant, Bluebeam Certified Instructor, and Implementation Specialist, Troy travels the country training over 2,000 students annually with customized tools and workflows. It is these extensive and diverse training opportunities that have led to Troy being a requested annual presenter at AIA meetings, Bluebeam Academy and Bluebeam’s very own eXtreme Conference (XCON).
With over 20 years in the industry, Troy has cultivated a deep understanding of the requirements of customers, the needs of end users, common goals of management, and the capacities of the technology. He has led many companies through successful software implementations and training. Having served as the BIM Manager for a large multi-discipline engineering firm, he provides a broad understanding of the industry and the evolution of technology.
Please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Have Bluebeam 2018 or newer installed, and ready to go before class. If you don’t currently have a license of Bluebeam Revu, you can download a free trial here.
- Attendance via tablet or phone is not recommended. You should have a mouse with a scroll wheel when attending this class. In Bluebeam there are several right-click shortcuts, and the wheel will help you zoom in/out on documents.
- 2-screen computer set-up is recommended. This will allow you to watch the instructor on one screen while practicing on the other.
Payment is non-refundable for cancellations made within 5 business days of the course, or non-attendance on the day. Complimentary substitution of another member of your company is accepted. If CCA has to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, CCA will refund the registration fee or, if possible, the attendee may choose to move to an identical session in the future. Unless otherwise stated, every person able to see, hear, and observe the virtual course sessions must be a paid participant. Non-compliance of this requirement will result in removal from course. Refunds will not be issued to students who are removed from the course for non-compliance of this requirement.
CANADA – ALBERTA JOB GRANT
Did you know!! Eligible employers can get government funding to help employees access training opportunities. The Canada-Alberta Job Grant will give you up to 2/3 of the registration fee (up to $10,000/employee/fiscal year) for training. Whether taking one course or a combination of courses, the total training must be a minimum of 21 hours and be completed within 52 weeks.