Join us for this free info session about our NEW, 6-week, High-Impact Leadership program with Tony Healy. Tony will walk you through the program workshops and coaching sessions, and you’ll get to know the science behind his approach to leadership development. Get answers to all your questions – don’t miss this session!
More info about the program:
This 6-week leadership program is packed with practical tools and designed to help you apply what you learn in real-time. Along with workshop learning, you’ll have two, one-on-one coaching sessions with your instructor (a Certified Executive Coach). These coaching sessions will provide you with space to work out how to put your new skills in action and trouble-shoot challenges, ask questions, and get support as you navigate a path forward in your role as a leader.
Your course instructor, Tony Healy, ‘gets’ the challenges of construction work and culture. His training style draws from a unique combination of construction expertise as an EH&S consultant, background as a multi-sport, nationally ranked athlete, and 15 years working as a professional high-performance coach in major-league rugby. Tony is passionate about helping others find the best in themselves, and as a trainer, he takes the most up-to-date theories and practices and boils them down to the essentials so that you can walk away from training ready to implement your new skills at the site or office right away.
6-Week Program Overview:
- Program Orientation Session
- Workshop 1: Defining Leadership
- Individual Coaching: Session 1 (60 min)
- Workshop 2: Emotional Intelligence
- Workshop 3: Strategic Communication & Coaching Mindset
- Individual Coaching: Session 2 (60 min)
- Workshop 4: Building Your Team & Culture
- Workshop 5: Leadership Strategy
- Workshop 6: Leader’s Road Map
Tony Healy, BA, CEC, President | Optimum Performance Coaching | EverydaySafe EHS Consulting Inc.
Tony is a Certified Executive Coach who is passionate about leadership coaching and draws on his broad experience in professional sports to deliver highly engaging training sessions. As an EH&S Consultant, he works with his clients to empower successful safety cultures by employing a coaching approach with their teams. Tony blends his construction expertise and experience with his background as a multi-sport, nationally ranked athlete and 15 years working as a professional, high-performance coach. This unique combination results in training that takes the most up-to-date leadership theories and practices and boils them down to the essentials so that you and your crew can walk away from a course ready to implement your new skills on site.
Make sure you have the following:
- Computer or laptop with webcam (webcams are mandatory): This course will involve on-screen interaction with your instructor and classmates, reading/viewing on-screen content like slides or videos, and interacting via typing with questions or responses. For this reason, you must have a webcam and use a full computer/laptop, and we do not permit students to attend using a tablet or cell phone.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions: Please plan to be fully engaged in the class, and clear your work schedule just as you would for attendance in an in-class program.
Live, Online, Instructor-led training.
- This course is facilitated by the instructor on the Zoom platform. Access information will be provided to you in advance of the training.
This course is delivered in partnership with local construction associations. You will be participating with a cohort of industry peers from multiple regions.
Payment is non-refundable for cancellations made within 5 business days of the course, or non-attendance on the day. Complimentary substitution of another member of your company is accepted. If CCA has to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, CCA will refund the registration fee or, if possible, the attendee may choose to move to an identical session in the future. Unless otherwise stated, every person able to see, hear, and observe the virtual course sessions must be a paid participant. Non-compliance of this requirement will result in removal from course. Refunds will not be issued to students who are removed from the course for non-compliance of this requirement.
CANADA – ALBERTA JOB GRANT
Did you know!! Eligible employers can get government funding to help employees access training opportunities. The Canada-Alberta Job Grant will give you up to 2/3 of the registration fee (up to $10,000/employee/fiscal year) for training. Whether taking one course or a combination of courses, the total training must be a minimum of 21 hours and be completed within 52 weeks.