The ability to produce cost estimates efficiently and accurately is a critical step in many construction career paths, and a high-demand skill throughout the construction industry.
Computer software has become a popular tool for estimating, and Microsoft Excel is the most widely-used option. In this one-day course, learn how to produce your estimates more quickly and accurately by harnessing the power of Microsoft Excel.
The course is worth 1 Gold Seal Credit
MS Excel for Construction Estimating will help you:
- Use Excel formulas for typical construction estimating tasks
- Create takeoff sheets for use as templates
- Learn handy shortcuts to streamline estimating
- Link information in worksheets and workbooks
- Accurately calculate profit, overhead, markups, and taxes
- Generate graphs to visually display work product
- Use features such as VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP to access an MS EXCEL Database
- Print work product to PDF
This course is delivered in partnership between your local construction association and other associations throughout Western Canada. You’ll be participating in a cohort with industry peers from across these regions.
CCA Member $350(+GST) Non-Member $450 (+GST)