Business success is not an accident, it is planned – yet, very few construction companies regularly practice any type of strategic planning. Strategic planning will transform your business. Imagine being able to make better than average profits, expand your capacity, ensure success and build a healthier company. This course was designed to do just that. It isn’t a miracle cure, it’s a program that teaches the fundamentals of strategic planning to construction professionals.
This Gold Seal accredited course, presented online in 2-half-day sessions, focuses on enhancing strengths and opportunities and mitigating weaknesses and threats to your company. By carefully working through all the necessary segments, we will create comprehensive Strategic, Financial and Business plans.
“You are so sincere and compassionate in your delivery. Now I understand why accountants do what they do and that their goals are to help contractors improve their businesses.”
The course is worth 1 Gold Seal Credit
Strategic Planning for Growth will help you understand:
- Identifying and capitalizing on strengths and opportunities
- Discovering and mitigating weaknesses and threats
- Setting short and long-term goals and milestones
- Overhead controls
- Constructing and implementing a 3-year Strategic Growth Plan
- Developing an extensive Financial Plan
- Creating a comprehensive Business Plan
- Controlling results with KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Increasing revenues by 16% and cash by $456K (per the construction model used in the course)
CCA Member $299(+GST) Non-Member $399 (+GST)