Develop and implement a Strategic Plan that focuses on enhancing your strengths and opportunities while mitigating threats and weaknesses.
Understanding where you are now can be the most impactful way to determine where you want to go next. It’s called SWOT analysis. To complete each letter in the SWOT acronym, your team will answer a series of questions and then rank them to determine your priorities. These form the basis for your strategic plan.
Strategic planning will transform your business. Imagine being able to make better than average profits, expand your capacity, ensure success and build a healthier company. This course was designed to do just that. It isn’t a miracle cure, it’s a program that teaches the fundamentals of strategic planning to construction professionals.
You can’t afford to not have a strategic plan! Strategic planning is not an option, it is a priority.
“You are so sincere and compassionate in your delivery. Now I understand why accountants do what they do and that their goals are to help contractors improve their businesses.”
The course is worth 1 Gold Seal Credit
Strategic Planning for Growth will help you understand:
- Identifying and capitalizing on strengths and opportunities
- Discovering and mitigating weaknesses and threats
- Setting short and long-term goals and milestones
- Overhead controls
- Constructing and implementing a 3-year Strategic Growth Plan
- Developing an extensive Financial Plan
- Creating a comprehensive Business Plan
- Controlling results with KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Increasing revenues by 16% and cash by $456K (per the construction model used in the course)
CCA Member $399(+GST) Non-Member $499 (+GST)