Treat yourself to this entertaining, inspiring seminar with Hall of Fame business speaker, Jeff Mowatt B.Comm, CSP. Jeff knows his stuff. He didn’t just read the book – he wrote it! He’s the best-selling author of the books, Becoming a Service Icon in 90 Minutes a Month, and Influence with Ease.
Smart business people know that your options to stand out in the marketplace are limited… cut prices? Not very profitable. Improve product quality? Certainly, but that can take substantial time and money. The fastest, most cost-effective way to differentiate yourself is to focus on your service.
The challenge is how to provide exceptional customer service in an environment of supply chain shortages, delays, and cost increases passed on to customers. Mix in staffing shortages and even more customer frustration.
Which is sometimes vented on your employees.
It’s not surprising then that team members feel pressured to make commitments that are difficult to keep. That’s why in this seminar we’ll reveal communication tips to earn and keep trust – even when customers are rushed and stressed. We’ll shift customers from seeing your team members as mere service providers, to instead valuing them as Trusted Advisors.
Organized by: Calgary Construction Association and Mechanical Contractors Association
“Very likely the BEST customer service seminar I’ve ever attended. Content, examples and real life practical approaches to use were right on the mark.” Blaine Steward, Manager-Customer Support, City of Edmonton
This Seminar will help you:
- Enhance people’s perception of you by 12% by using a two word phrase more often (hint: it’s not please or thank you)
- Prevent customers from defecting just to save a few dollars
- Reduce your customers’ buying choices, and increase purchases by 7 fold
- Position your ideas, products, and services so that people select higher value options
- Meet and exceed the 7 top customer expectations
- Connect with clients at a deeper level by expressing your ‘grand intention’
- Use the most prevalent shift in buying behaviors to boost your business
- Avoid 5 common expressions that unwittingly raise skepticism in others
- Tap the ‘humility advantage’ to influence without pushiness
- Deal effectively with customers and co-workers who are stressed or rushed
- Ensure that social media messages about you and your organization strengthen rather than damage your brand
- Break bad news to others without creating hard feelings
- Move beyond repeat business to create loyalty (there is a difference)
- Prevent miscommunications that lead to stress and work overload
- Boost communication skills both at work and in your personal life
- Recharge your spirit and brighten your interactions with others
CCA Member $190.00 (+GST) Non-Member $227.00 (+GST)
Reasons why managers and their teams should attend this program…
- You’ll stay current. You have no doubt noticed that technology is changing the face of customer service. Traditional ways we used to interact with customers, win their trust, and keep them coming back are becoming irrelevant. You’ll discover 3 of the most significant trends in customer service, and how you can position your organization to capitalize in response. Ignore these trends and you may find your business model is becoming obsolete. Your choice is to disrupt your market or become disrupted.
- You’ll learn something. If you’ve ever attended a conference where Jeff was the speaker, you know that he goes beyond theory and wishful thinking. Instead, he reveals practical tips that work in the real world. No matter what level you’re at in your organization, you will discover techniques to earn and hold your customers’ trust – even when they are rushed or stressed.
- You’ll have fun! People pay more attention, learn faster, and retain more when they’re enjoying themselves. Trusted Advisor Customer Service is a fascinating topic presented by a Hall of Fame speaker that can enrich your communications with just about any other human. With Jeff you’ll laugh and learn. That means boosting your business and morale.
- It’s an opportunity to boost both customer and employee retention. The short-sighted approach to dealing with shortages of supplies and staffing is just hope your customers are patient. And that they won’t be too hard on your current employees. Savvy managers realize the payoff of investing in their team’s customer communication skills. That way customers feel appreciated, and employees deal with clients who see them as partners they trust. Everyone benefits. You have two choices when faced with shortages – you can hope things get better (and they won’t when it comes to staffing shortages). Or you can take action.
Jeff Mowatt, BComm, CSP, HoF
A leading authority in his field, Jeff didn’t just read the book – he wrote it! He’s the author of the best-selling books, Becoming a Service Icon in 90 Minutes a Month, and Influence with Ease. He heads his own training company and has written and produced 13 multimedia training systems. His Influence with Ease® column has been syndicated and featured in over 200 business publications.
Payment is non-refundable for cancellations made within 5 business days of the course, or non-attendance on the day. Complimentary substitution of another member of your company is accepted. If CCA has to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, CCA will refund the registration fee or, if possible, the attendee may choose to move to an identical session in the future.
CANADA – ALBERTA JOB GRANT
Did you know!! Eligible employers can get government funding to help employees access training opportunities. The Canada-Alberta Job Grant will give you up to 2/3 of the registration fee (up to $10,000/employee/fiscal year) for training. Whether taking one course or a combination of courses, the total training must be a minimum of 21 hours and be completed within 52 weeks.