Construction supervisors and leaders will develop an understanding of how to manage people in a construction context. Participants will improve their skills in leadership, communication and enhance their ability to build a collaborative team culture.
This course is eligible for 5 Gold Seal Credits upon successful completion of optional online exam. 2 Gold Seals credits will be given to those that attend virtual session only.
Supervisory & Management Skills will help you:
- Understand the differences between leadership, management and supervision
- identify different leadership styles and approaches
- Apply different leadership styles to deal with various situations
- Knowledge of motivational theories – Mazlow, Herzberg, MARS
- Ability to enhance individual and group performance and engagement
- Understand different per